Steam Keys Giveaway - 11 08 2023

:usuk Everything about Gaming, Computers and the Interwebs. Sometimes there are even free steamkeys.

Moderators: Kamila, ThePurplePantywaist

ThePurplePantywaist
Die freundliche Hüfthose aus der Nachbarschaft

Steam Keys Giveaway - 11 08 2023

Post by ThePurplePantywaist »

Liebe Freunde, geschätzte unbekannte Gäste!
Dear Friends, honored strangers!

Ich habe einige überzählige Steamkeys, die ich an Erwachsene verschenke. Maximal 2 pro Person.
Wer also ein Spiel will, möge mir eine persönliche Nachricht über das Forum oder ein Email schreiben oder über Steam Kontakt aufnehmen.
Details unterhalb der Liste.
"X" verwende ich nicht mehr, mich auf diesem Wege zu kontaktieren bringt nichts mehr.
Häufige Fragen im nächsten Posting.

:usuk
I have a few extra steamkeys, which I gift. Max 2 per adult.
Send me a message in this forum and I send the keys/giftlink to you via message back (if an emailaddress is required, I use the one you registered), therefore activate email-notification or check back.
If you do not want to register, you can contact me via Steam.

I am not using "X" anymore.

Details below the list.
Frequently asked questions in the next posting.

Keys for the following games are available:

https://www.humblebundle.com/
War of the Roses: Kingmaker
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call
Really Big Sky
Syder Arcade
Quest of Dungeons
Analogue: A Hate Story
Bejeweled
Crimsonland
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Chaser
MX vs ATV Unleashed
Silent Storm Gold Edition
Super Power 2 Steam Edition
Tex Murphy Complete Pack
Pinball FX2 Zen Studios F.C.
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars™ Pinball: Balance of the Force Pack
Ultimate General Gettysburg
X-Com Ufo Defense
Yoku's Island Express :n3:
Manual Samuel
Pac-Man 256
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition
This war of mine
Monaco
Wargroove
X-Morph: Defense
Going Under
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Strider
Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack
Resident Evil 4 (OG version) :n3:
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Revelations

Fanatical (vormals Bundlestars)
House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE (Enigma Bundle)
Velocity Ultra (Indie Heroes Bundle)
GAUGE (Indie Heroes Bundle)
Battle vs Chess (Killer 6)
Super 3-D Noah's Ark (Killer 6)
Black Sails - The Ghost Ship (Fully Loaded 2)
The Troma Project (Fully Loaded 2)
Terra Lander (Fully Loaded 2)
Chroma Squad(Indie Legend 6) :n3:
Vanguard Princess Director's Cut(Indie Legend 6)
Skullgirls :n3:
Dead Effect
12 is Better Than 6
Metronomicon (Nemesis 6)
Panzer Corps (Nemesis 6)
Punch Club - Deluxe Edition (Origins)
Chasm

Blinkbundle and indieroyale are gone - and a few keys there as well
Bad Hotel
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator
A Valley Without Wind
Beatblasters 3
Dungeon Hearts
Gravity Badgers (Mixer 8)
Hero of the Kingdom (Mystery)
Major Mayhem (Mystery)
Spate (Mixer 12)
And Yet It Moves (Mixer 12)
Oniken (Mixer 12)

For gifting keys I received keys/giftlinks for the following games via Email/PM, which I will give away too (most will have expired already):
Cobi Treasure Deluxe (Email)
Numba Deluxe (Email)
Speedball 2 HD
Divekick :n3: (PM 210216)
SpaceHack (PM 29022016)
Avencast: Rise of the Mage (PM 15032016)

Ich kaufe viele meiner Spiele über Plattformen wie Humblebundle.com.
Da kriegt man nicht nur DRM-freie Versionen, es geht auch ein größerer Teil an die MacherInnen und/oder an gemeinnützige Organisationen.

Ich kaufe oft Bundles, weil ich Spiele immer erst einige Monate (bis Jahre) nach Erscheinen kaufe, was dann dazu führt, dass ich Spiele doppelt und dreifach habe. Oder dass ich Spiele mitkaufe, die mich überhaupt nicht interessieren.
Und daher auch die zugehörigen Steamkeys.

Hier also eine Liste von Spielen, wo ich die Rechte an den Steamkeys unentgeltlich nach österreichischem Recht zediere (lies: verschenke).
Die Liste wird regelmäßig aktualisiert und verschenkte Spiele werden gelöscht.

Nur Personen über 18, die sich für Gerechtigkeit und Menschenrechte einsetzen. Und recyclen!

Es geht wie folgt:
Wenn wir einander irl kennen, weißt Du ja eh, wie Du mich erreichst. Such Dir einfach so viele Spiele aus, wie Du magst und kontaktiere mich.

Andernfalls max 2 Spiele pro Person (es sei denn, Du bist ein konstruktives Forenmitglied, ein langjähriger Twitter-Follower und/oder ein langjähriger Steamfreund).
Wer also ein Spiel will, möge mir eine persönliche Nachricht über das Forum oder ein Email schreiben oder wenn's gar nicht anders geht via Twitter oder Steam Kontakt aufnehmen.
Das in jeder Teil-Liste oberste Spiel und Spiele aus der "habe ich selber geschenkt bekommen"-Liste und der Blinkbundle-Liste zählen nicht dazu, dh wenn Du so ein Spiel nimmst, kannst Du sogar 3 nehmen.

Danksagungen bitte in dieses Topic im Gästebuch-Bereich. (Registrierung nicht erfoderlich, alle können posten).
Falls Du selbst bloggst oder Spielekritiken verfasst, interessiert Dich vielleicht unser Kortz.at Blog Koop.

Due to buying a lot of various bundles I have quite a bunch of leftover Steam keys, which I will cede free of charge according to Austrian law (ie: gift).

If we are friends in real life, just contact me and pick as many games as you like.
Otherwise only two per person.

Only if you are over 18, and a firm believer in human rights and fighting climate change.

I want nothing in return.
If you want to thank publicly, there is a topic for that in the guestbook section - you need not register to post, anyone can write.
If you have Kindle Unlimited or something like that and want to do me a favor or like fantasy action books, you can flick through one of my pal Gabriel Ritter's books (US-Version UK-Version German version).

For frequently asked questions see the next posting.

Gifted recently to friends, family, and people who in one way or another said thanks or showed some appreciation (like Reddit Karma):
Cthulhu saves the World, Breath of Death VII, DLC Quest, Gone Home, Alpha Protocol, Company of Heroes, Rome: Total War, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, 99 Spirits, 140, Lilly Looking Through, Eldritch, Zeno Clash 2, Red Faction: Armageddon, To the Moon, Joe Danger 2: The Movie, Papers Please, Mark of the Ninja, Bastion, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Heavy Bullets, Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, Crusader Kings II, To The Moon, FOTONICA, The Stanley Parable, Gone Home (2x), Remember Me, Planetary Annihilation (2x), The Bard's Tale, Titan Quest Gold, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, Darksiders, Secrets of Raetikon, DmC: Devil May Cry, Skullgirls + All DLC, Resident Evil Revelations, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Papo & Yo, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Sid Meier's Pirates!, Bardbarian, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, Portal 2, Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren`s Call, Aerena, Monstrum, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Ms. Splosion Man, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®, Toki Tori 2+, Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China, WRC4, To the Moon, Long Live The Queen, Black Mirror III, Qvadriga, Etherium, Wargame: European Escalation, Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™, Black Mirror II, Dead Space, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, Long Live The Queen, TY the Tasmanian Tiger 4, Outlast, Mafia II Digital Deluxe Edition, Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II, Retro City Rampage DX, Sid Meier's Civilization V, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Spec Ops: The Line, Solar 2, Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves, 10000000, Funk of Titans, Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe, Savant - Ascent, Nidhogg, The Darkness II, The Dolls: Reborn, Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome, 3D Realms Anthology - Steam Edition, Borderlands 2 + some DLC, Soma, Hexcells Complete, Her Story, Goat Simulator, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Cities XL Platinum, Nuclear Throne, knights of pen and paper 1+, Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition, OlliOlli, Desperados, journey down, STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic, Train Simulator, The Dream Machine: Chapters 1-3, The Dream Machine: Chapter 4, Neverending Nightmares, 112 Operator, Drawful 2, Supraland, Celeste, Read Only Memories, Tacoma, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Game of Thrones, .HACK/G.U. LAST RECODE, Slay the Spire, Skullgirls 2nd Encore, Superhot, Jagged Alliance Wildfire, Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Black Mirror, Yoku's Island Express, Grey Goo Definitive Edition (Origins), Atari Vault, Star Wars™: Dark Forces, Dear Esther: Landmark Edition, Space Run The Cat Lady Broken Age Sir, You Are Being Hunted, Tooth and Tail, 2064

Given recently to people who were at best like "hey you, hand over free game. thanks" and did not bother further after receiving the Giftlink or Key, some even did not bother using the key at all:
FTL - Advanced Edition, Psychonauts, Kingdom Rush, Stacking, Lotr: WitN, The Bridge, Q.U.B.E., Killing Floor, Vanguard Princess, Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine, Gone Home, Bioshock, Cubetractor, Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat, FATE: Hero Bundle, Mercenary Kings, SteamWorld Dig, Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, Dragon Age Origins, Type Rider, Dead Space 2, Bound By Flame, Frontline: Road to Moscow, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™, Call of Juarez®: Gunslinger, The Legend of Dark Witch, Mars: War Logs, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, Pixel Piracy, Hektor, Wacky Wheels, PixelJunk Monsters, rFactor, 10000000, Funk of Titans, Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe, Unmechanical, Prison Architect, Rime, PixelJunk Eden, Mini-Metro

something went wrong with the following keys:
Fear 3 - was stolen by a (criminal) third party, but resurrected by the helpful american-descended support shinobis of Humble Bundle
2 copies of Insurgency - probably stolen by bots
Zeno Clash - unclear, maybe expired
Metro 2033 - expired
Pixel Piracy - unclear, maybe expired

as mentioned above and below, I ask for nothing and return and do not expect it. Nevertheless, in a few cases, I was offered other surplus keys as thank you and accepted them. So here is a thank you very much indeed for the following games:
one game I do not remeber (it was quite some time ago...)
Rust
Moonrise
Schein
Wooden Floor
Beat Cop

What this post was formerly about - 10th anniversary edition:
Liebe Freunde, geschätzte unbekannte Gäste!
Dear Friends, honored strangers!

Dieses Forum feiert sein 10-jähriges Bestehen.
Allerdings wird nicht (nur) das Forum Geschenke bekommen, sondern Ihr!
Nämlich die Videospiele (#Steamkeys) aus der Liste (siehe unten)!

JedeR, der im Forum registriert ist, kann mir eine Nachricht schicken, welche maximal 2 Spiele er/sie haben möchte (auch wenn Du schon mal welche bekommen hast.)
(Das in jeder Teil-Liste oberste Spiel und Spiele aus der "habe ich selber geschenkt bekommen"-Liste zählen nicht dazu, dh wenn Du auch so ein Spiel nimmst, kannst Du sogar bis zu 3 nehmen.)

Ich schicke Euch dann eine Nachricht via diesem Forum (Benachrichtigung einschalten!), in der Ihr die Steamkeys bzw die sogenannten Gift-Links findet.

Mehr zum Jubiläum.

This board celebrates its 10th birthday.
But you will get gifts.
Namely the videogames (#steamkeys) in the list (see below)!

Everybody, who is registered, can send me a message and tell me, which up to 2 games they want (even if you already got games from me in the past).
(If you pick one game on top of one of the lists or one of the keys I was gifted myself, you can have 3 keys).

I'll send you a message via this forum (activate notifications, if you do not check back regularly!) with the keys or the gift-links.

More about the jubilee.

Gern geschehen!
You're welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

http://steamkeys.kortz.at

ThePurplePantywaist

Re: Steam Keys Give Away (that is, free steam keys)

#freesteamkeys FAQ

1: Q: There must be a catch! Where is the catch?

There is no catch.
In a few cases, old keys (that means games, I bought long ago, see list above) don't work anymore - that's why everybody gets two keys. See also the question about the 3rd key.

2: Q: You want nothing in return? Really?

No, I do not expect anything. (Most people do not even bother to say "It worked, thanks").
Just take the games and enjoy.
If you want to thank publicly, there is a topic for that in the guestbook section - you need not register to post, anyone can write.
If you have Kindle Unlimited or something like that and want to do me a favor or like fantasy action books, you can flick through one of my pal Gabriel Ritter's books (US-Version UK-Version German version).
If you have a blog yourself or write reviews, you might be interested in the Kortz.at Blog Koop.

3: Q: What's with the 3rd key? Certain games, among others from the top of lists, are even "freeer"?

Sometimes keys expire. They should not, but it happens sometimes nonetheless. For example, Indiegala says "your keys never expire, but use them as soon as possible"
I've been doing this for some time, and the games on top of the lists are here the longest, so I try to encourage people to pick those.
About the keys I received, I know even less, for example I have no idea, when they were bought. Another reason to use them soon.
When enough of those games are handed out, I will most likely stop this "bonus". (Also, if only a few games are left, I will return to handing out only one key per person.)

4: Q: Can I post my request here?

Yes.
Either you register, then you can send me your emailaddress via Private Message. In case of Private Message I reply in the same way (and use the email with which you registered, if email is mandatory for gifting the game in question).
Or you can post as a guest and post the games you like and your email. In general it is not a good idea to publicly post emails on the web, so I redact them as soon as I can.

5: Q: Steam, Twitter, this forum. Can't I just email my request?

Geez. Okay, if you really insist.
My email is my nickname here @ gmail dot com.

6: Q: Why do you even need my email?

The various platforms have different ways of sending keys, and change these ways from time to time.
With email I have all possibilities covered.
Of course I do not use the email in any other way, collect them, give them to anyone else etc.

7: Q: What about the smiley?

Games I personally find excellent and noteworthy receive a :n3:
Helpful, if we have similar tastes. Otherwise only my way to compliment able game developers.

8: Q: How often do you add new games?

Sporadically.
Sometimes I buy several in a short time, sometimes none for months. Depends what is offered. Also depends, how many of the games in a bundle I want for myself.
I tweet, when I add a bunch or you can check back from time to time.

9: Q: Do you like additional twitter followers?

Well, of course. How nice of you to ask. Just to mention, some of my tweets are automated and I sometimes tweet in German.
https://twitter.com/purplepantywais

10: Q: One of my keys does not work (see first question)! What now?

And one free steam key is not enough for you? Really?
Ok, first send me a screenshot or some other confirmation, that the key does not work. In this case you can pick another game (or you get one of the other keys, if I have the same game several times).

11: Q: Why recycling and human rights?

Those are very important.
If you do not know that, stop wasting your time with video games, go to school or the library to learn something!

12: Q: Why the age limit?

Where I live, some games may only be given to persons of a certain age. I do not want to bother with each game, so only grown ups.
Also I believe, that a lot of games are not suited for children.
(And of course there is a lot of violent crap out there, which is not suited for anybody - if I know a game to be especially distasteful, I do not offer it and let the key expire instead).

13: Q: What about the developers? Is giving away their games for free in their best interest?

I am split between "It is all the same to them" and "it is in their interest".
First things first, nothing is free: I paid for the bundle, and I always pay more than the minimum (unless the price is fixed). So the developers already got their expected share.

The more people play one game, the better it is known, developers get more feedback, people will be more likely buy their next game and if they pitch somewhere, they can claim that so many people played their earlier game. Also, I think a painter prefers if their picture hangs on a wall to being hidden in some cellar, so probably game developers prefer their games being played. Also, they earn money if you buy or sell steam trading cards, which only happens if the keys are used.
On the other hand, they can pitch with the number of keys sold, and they do not receive any extra money if I gift the game (unless there are steam cards involved), so maybe they do not care either way.
But, as this is a forum: What is your opinion on this topic?

14: Q: Is this ... legal?

What kind of question is this?
I bought the key, paid them, I can give them to whoever I like - that's why most of those bundle companies have an extra button for gifting the bought keys.
But, in case you actually expected an answer:
I had my lawyer check it (no, really. I did. Ask him), it is legal under Austrian law (that is were I live), there are court decisions that it is legal in the whole EU and I even checked with Humblebundle. And again, I doubt anywhere in the world, you are forbidden to give gifts to strangers.

Just a reminder: Only persons over 18!

15: Q: Ok, I get it, you do not want or expect anything in return. But would you accept gifts in return? Like steam trading cards or steam keys I have left?

You've already learned that most people do not even bother to say thanks, and that I'd prefer one of the above mentioned favors involving Gabriel Ritter.
In a few cases people have sent me keys for games, I will either activate them myself or add them to the corresponding list to gift them.

16: Q: Why are there words in () after the games' name, and why only sometimes?

It's only there to help me find the game faster.

17: Q: I feel bad for just taking free stuff. Can we just trade keys? I give you one or two or five, you give me one or two or five?

Okay, why not. I'll use the keys myself or put them in the appropriate list.

18: Q: How quick do you answer? Like, I wrote you two hours ago and did not get my key?!?

Always the hurry with the young people.
Have you checked, what time it is here? Also, I need to sleep and - surprise, surprise - go to work! And I am not glued to my computer.
But if you contacted me via Reply/Mention in Twitter and I do not answer within 48h, I probably did not notice. Many of my tweets are automated, when I post here, so I do not check Twitter often.
That is why I prefer direct ways of communication like a message in this forum or an email.

19: Q: What's that about an anniversary?

This forum is around for over 10 years. On its tenth birthday, there was some kind of celebration, and I bought a few bundles and gifted them. Some games are still left and are part of the lists above.

20: Q: There are ads here. Do you do this only so people come here, click on the ads and you get paid?

Kortz.at is run (and financed) by a few guys I know. The ads cover at best a fifth of the cost. The rest is paid by them out of their own pockets, because they like having this board. I have set up a Patreon-Site to provide an alternative way of funding kortz.at, but as the ads that only covers a small part of the costs so far.
If kortz.at ever starts making money, I would get paid.

21: Q: So, you gift video games, which are, let's face it, a luxury item, to complete strangers. And you do not even get paid for it. You must be rich.

While I always add a little tip, if the buyer can choose the bundle's price, on average I do not spend more than 9 € on these bundles. Per month. Where I live, having an extra few bucks for such an activity, does not qualifiy as rich.
Still, I do realize, living in one of the 20 richest country in the world and having a fair paid job, makes me more fortunate, materially and otherwise, than about 3/4 of the world's population.

22: Q: Ha! I had you, a complete stranger, gift me a video game, although I could easily afford it, because I am rich (and you are not)! And I never recycle. Take that, you bleeding-heart liberal!

First: That's not a question. And you don't know what liberal means.
Second: Congratulations, you are an asshole. There are many more like you here on the interwebs, maybe you'll make some friends for a change. On the other hand, probably not.
Third: Well, you showed more feedback than I get from most people who I gift a game.
Foruth: Yes, this one is competely made up.

23: Q: I already got two keys. Can I have a third one?

Did you check out the question about the 3rd key? (fittingly numbered 3)
If not, why didn't you?
And if you already read it:
No, the limit is there for a reason.

24: Q: Give me game [ahödföasdf] [which is not on any of the lists]?

What the...?
I went through the trouble checking all the bundles I bought over the years, made these lists, organized it, devised a fair and legal way to gift them, tweeted and postet about it so people know. Just to gift a few videogames to total strangers.
And you do not even bother to check the effing list? There is a search function in the browser, for Bowser's sake!

25: Q: Are these questions made up?

Some are. This one is, for example.
But most I added after getting some questions, suggestions or comments, which I try to answer here, so I do not have to answer the same questions everytime.

26: Q: Does anybody even read these?

I do not know.
Let's test it: If you've read all these questions, you can have a third key!

98: Q: I have further questions, which are not answered here. Can I post them?

...yes.

99: Q: Ohhh, Herr Katz and Batgirl II are soooo cute!

They are, aren't they? :miau
I am sure you are glad you clicked on one of the many links.
Whoever said black cats are not photogenic?

CommanderPanda5
Schon mehr als 1 Post

Re: Steam Keys Giveaway (i.e. free steam keys) Updated:5.6.15

Post by CommanderPanda5 »

Hey man, i have been searching for a key to rust on steam. if you could provide me with a rust steam key it would be greatly appreciated
my steam name is commanderpanda5
if i do recieve a key i would be forever greatful!
if you want to dm me the key over twitter my twitter is @CommanderPanda2
my gmail is -redacted-

ThePurplePantywaist

Sorry, I only have the games on the list to gift, although they are quite a few, Rust is not on it.

I have not seen Rust in any bundle yet, so I do not expect it to turn up here soon (but if it does, you can have it of course).

CommanderPanda5
Schon mehr als 1 Post

Post by CommanderPanda5 »

ThePurplePantywaist wrote:Sorry, I only have the games on the list to gift, although they are quite a few, Rust is not on it.

I have not seen Rust in any bundle yet, so I do not expect it to turn up here soon (but if it does, you can have it of course).
okay thanks for the reply, i also saw metro 2033 in that list that interested me but if this means that i do not get the rust key if one turns up then i will wait for a key to turn up :)

ThePurplePantywaist

CommanderPanda5 wrote:okay thanks for the reply, i also saw metro 2033 in that list that interested me but if this means that i do not get the rust key if one turns up then i will wait for a key to turn up :)
I just sent you the Metro 2033 gifltink. As mentioned in the email and above, it is one I received as a gift myself, with the suggestion to "keep gifting". So thanks to the generous contributor again at this point.

Everybody can have up to 2 keys, that means, you can have Metro 2033 now (if the link works, which it should) and if it turns up somewhen also Rust.

Early Access games normally appear in bundles if they either fail to garner enough interest (many examples, but Rust ist not one of them) or if they are for a long time in Early Acces and player numbers/community feedback decline (Prison Architect was in a bundle, so Rust could be too, eventually).

Enjoy Metro.
I heard the suggestion to read the book while playing it.

Sorry, the key expired October 2014.
If another turns up, I'll send it.

ThePurplePantywaist

Re: Steam Keys Giveaway (i.e. free steam keys) 10y Anniversary Edition

#freesteamkeys 10y anniversary edition was launched! :bob-omb

Suggestions for the jubilee here

ThePurplePantywaist

The assholes one meets when gifting steam keys to total strangers

100: Q: Looking at questions 22-24 and the fact, that many people do not even say thanks: Are many of the people who ask for games assholes?

Let's face it, the interwebs is a place full of assholes. Or maybe, while most people somehow behave in real life, many do not care being polite or decent online. So, yes, some people who ask me for one of the steamkeys I gift turn out to be assholes.
I especially remember one guy, who insisted I had (!) to give him a third (!) key, because somewhere in a former version of the translation (!) there was a dubious term. It was clear to anyone (who is not a total idiot) that it was max 2 per person, but that guy posted repeteadly on my steamprofile, like I was obliged by some contract (!) or oath or whatever to give him one more key, and broke my promise. Of course he did not say thanks for the first two keys.

Nevertheless, about 2/3 of the people are completely normal: They politely ask for one or two keys from the list, activate them, say thanks and are totally surprised, that a stranger gave them a video game.